[SciPy-user] global fitting of data sets with common parameters

Sebastian Busch sebastian_busch at gmx.net
Mon Sep 25 03:39:51 CDT 2006

Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 10:15:04AM +0200, morovia morovia wrote:
>>    ... fit ... globally with common parameters. ...
> I just uploaded a example to do this in the cookbook, on scipy.org .

Hey Gaël!

That's absolutely great! I was about to write such a thing myself. I
guess you simply add up the chi^2 of all data sets and get this
minimized? Or does one have to use the reduced chi^2?

Could you just please specify a bit more in detail /where/ you uploaded
your example in the cookbook?

Sorry for being that blind,
Sebastian.