[SciPy-user] global fitting of data sets with common parameters

Sebastian Busch sebastian_busch at gmx.net
Tue Sep 26 03:16:29 CDT 2006

Gael Varoquaux wrote:
>> I'll upload an example show you how I would what you are trying to do.
>> The wiki is just so much more readable than mail :->. I don't exactly
>> see what your are trying to do, but it does not seems to good to me.

hey there!

Thanks a lot! This is great! The only thing you might want to change (I
am not allowed to) is the leading space in line 18.

I am not sure what does not seem good to you -- the for-loops etc (I
totally agree) or the common fitting (in this case, I would be happy if
you would like to discuss this in more detail).

Thanks again,
Sebastian.