[SciPy-user] Pros and Cons of Python verses other array environments

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 28 22:40:37 CDT 2006

    Gael> Speaking of which, John, can we quote you on the wiki ? And
    Gael> a question to everybody, where should we put that quote ? On
    Gael> a dedicated page with a link to it from the ProConPage ?

My general policy on people quoting me is "anywhere and everywhere"
:-)

I think we should concentrate on making the main page as comprehensive
and useful as possible.  So put as much there as you can.  If you want
to summarize arguments on the main page and provide links to
supporting material do so.  It's a wiki!

JDH