[SciPy-user] Is anybody working on a toolbox for Kalman filtering and derivative ?

Aaron Hoover ahoover at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:37:08 CDT 2006

Hi David,

Though it's not just a Kalman filtering toolbox, the open source
computer vision library, OpenCV contains implementations of Kalman
filtering. I've had good success using OpenCV's Python wrappers to do
a lot of
2D vision and image processing very quickly with Python. If nothing
else, you could use their source as a point of comparison for your
implementation.

Cheers,
Aaron