[SciPy-user] Pros and Cons of Python verses other array environments

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 29 23:13:18 CDT 2006

Hi Bill,

If you're using Windows, the FOSS PyScripter IDE does this. The debugger
gives you watches, conditional breakpoints, tooltip hover values etc.
Unfortunately it's not available for Linux. The latest release version
is here:
<http://mmm-experts.com/Products.aspx?ProductID=4>
The latest beta is available here:
<http://www.optimizeddecisions.com/anonymous/>

I use SciTE, ipython and PyScripter, but use PyScripter for most of my
serious debugging.

Gary R.