[SciPy-user] SciPy+NumPy WinXP installer for AMD Duron

Eli Brosh ebrosh@nana.co...
Sat Apr 7 13:24:01 CDT 2007

Hello
I encountered some bugs when trying to use SciPy (see my posting "Bugs in special").
I suspect that these bugs result from an incopatibility between the numpy/scipy windows installers distributed by enthought and by the Scipy.org website and my AMD duron 1.3 GHz proccessor.
I see that for such cases, the reccomended solution is to build numpy and scipy from source code.
Is there some easier way for overcoming this incompatibility ?
Does anyone have a ready WinXP installer for early AMD Duron proccesors ?
Or, perhaps, an installer is not needed and the replacement of few files could suffice ?

Thanks
Eli Brosh