[SciPy-user] question about installation of odr

william ratcliff william.ratcliff@gmail....
Mon Apr 16 20:20:46 CDT 2007

For your installation, did you have to install BLAS separately, or add
anything to direct the ODR portion of the install towards those libraries?
Or, in the latest SVN release of scipy, does everything install seamlessly?

Thanks,
William