[SciPy-user] question about installation of odr

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Apr 16 20:29:34 CDT 2007

william ratcliff wrote:
> For your installation, did you have to install BLAS separately, or add
> anything to direct the ODR portion of the install towards those
> libraries?  Or, in the latest SVN release of scipy, does everything
> install seamlessly?

Yes, you should install some kind of BLAS separately. The build process will use
whatever you have configured in the [blas_opt] section of your site.cfg. See the
example:

  http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk/site.cfg.example

--
Robert Kern