[SciPy-user] question about ODE output and time steps

Erik Sherwood sherwood@cam.cornell....
Thu Apr 26 13:24:05 CDT 2007

I'm willing to work on it, for sure, but I want to get our integrator/
generator class structure in better shape first.

I'm really happy about this line:
+10 ! I have never needed more then odeint, but I hear so much good
about
PyDSTool that I wish it was in scipy.

Erik Sherwood
Center for Applied Mathematics	|	Phone: 	(607) 255-4195
657 Rhodes Hall					|	Fax:		(607) 255-9860
Cornell University				|	Email:	sherwood@cam.cornell.edu
Ithaca, NY 14853					|	Web:	http://www.cam.cornell.edu/~sherwood