[SciPy-user] Testing BOF at scipy'07?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Aug 1 13:13:38 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I wonder if people would be interested in a little session about
testing practices at scipy this year.  I know Titus Brown will be
there for the tutorials, and he's one of the gurus in this topic, I
don't know if he'll be around for the rest of the week.

Testing is something that drives me nuts, because I have yet to find a
workflow that I'm really happy with, so that the friction between
interactively experimenting with a problem/development and turning
that work into permanent, solid tests for the life of a code, is
minimized.  I would thus like to hear from others: experiences,
tricks, tools, workflow approaches, etc...

Any takers?  If not a BOF, an informal testing lunch/dinner would also
be OK with me, even on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Cheers,