[SciPy-user] getting rid of for loops...

Emanuele Zattin emanuelez@gmail....
Fri Aug 3 03:43:03 CDT 2007

Very nice indeed.
My approach was different (big 2D arrays), but this one looks way more
elegant and probably even faster (the performancedifference from the
double for loop and my solution was already impressive)

On 8/3/07, Niels L. Ellegaard <niels.ellegaard@gmail.com> wrote:
> LB <berthe.loic@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Suppose you want to compare two matrices A and B :
>
> Wow, that was a nice trick and a useful example. Would it make
> sense to add it as example 6 to the broadcasting wiki page?
>
> http://www.scipy.org/EricsBroadcastingDoc
>
>                Niels

Emanuele Zattin