[SciPy-user] New scipy release before 8/20? (Stefan van der Walt)

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella@gmail....
Thu Aug 9 05:11:55 CDT 2007

Dear All,
Sorry if this turns out to be a trivial question: I am running Debian
testing on my box and I would like to avoid building SciPy from source
using cvs.
If SciPy is built under Ubuntu Launchpad, does that mean that the same
package is more or less simultaneously available in Debian testing?
Cheers

Lorenzo