[SciPy-user] returning a vector from weave.inline

Emanuele Zattin emanuelez@gmail....
Tue Aug 14 06:56:33 CDT 2007

Hello,
i would like to have a vector< vector<int> > as return_val using
weave.inline but so far i did  not manage to since weave does not seem
to know how to convert it to a python datatype.

any hint?

--
Emanuele Zattin