[SciPy-user] histogramdd question

David Huard david.huard@gmail....
Wed Aug 15 09:01:47 CDT 2007

Hi Chris,

histogramdd will consist of floats when it is normalized or when non-integer
weights are given. I thought it was preferable to return floats in all cases
so the output is consistent no matter what. It could be changed if there is
a compelling argument, but I'd rather not risk the chance of breaking
someone's code.

Cheers,

David