[SciPy-user] How to free memory allocated to array in weave.inline?

Sun Aug 26 12:26:11 CDT 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 11:14:11AM -0600, Fernando Perez wrote:
> It would probably be a good idea to open this as a ticket against
> weave.

I'll do if people confirm this is indeed a bug, and not a case of my
brain-deadness (remember, I am an experimental physicist, I deal with a
soldering iron, not computers :->).

> Have you had a look at the auto-generated
> code for the two cases?  A quick diff might be revealing...

It does not get recompiled, so I guess the autogenerated code is the
same.

I don't understand this problem, but this is really extending far beyong
what I have ever actually used.

Gaël