[SciPy-user] How to free memory allocated to array in weave.inline?

william ratcliff william.ratcliff@gmail....
Sun Aug 26 12:47:05 CDT 2007

I must confess that I use windows rather than linux--but has anyone tried
using programs like valgrind (linux), or rational purify (windwos) to track
down the memory leaks?  I haven't used either.

William