[SciPy-user] How to free memory allocated to array in weave.inline?

Sun Aug 26 15:01:30 CDT 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 01:50:20PM -0600, Fernando Perez wrote:
> Well, since I opened my mouth, I figured I better finish.

Yup, thanks !

> It works fine for me with both empty() and ones().  Note that blitz
> arrays are 0-offset,

Yes, this was where the problem was lying. I wasn't checking my ouput
well enough and was looking only at the first lines. I don't know why I
put ones in there, I remeber thinking that it was weird. It is indeed
working as it should be. Weave rocks.

Thanks for getting things straight, I told you I was a clueless user of
weave.

Gaël