[SciPy-user] simpliest way to determine is matrix positive - definite?

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Mon Aug 27 14:39:09 CDT 2007

Yes, matrix is real and symmetric.
However, I believed there is more simple way to determine to obtain the
single bit of info than do Choleski factorization with O(n^3) operations.
Ok, I will use the latter.
D.