[SciPy-user] most negative eigenvalue

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Tue Aug 28 09:07:10 CDT 2007

yes, first of all I'm interested in tools that are provided by numpy (I
see numpy.linalg have some routines for eigenvalues).
Matthieu and I are trying to avoid any additional openopt dependences
except numpy, moreover, because of single routine from dozens of the
same ones (I mean Golgfeld step here).
I don't think the disadvantages of numpy vs others will be significant
in the case involved, so I decided to use eigvalsh from numpy.linalg.

D.