[SciPy-user] maskedarray

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Wed Dec 12 16:25:50 CST 2007

On Wednesday 12 December 2007 16:21:29 Travis Vaught wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2007, at 1:17 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:

> Just to remind folks, there is a scipy channel at irc.freenode.net as
> well...that might be nice to allow more folks to participate, and to
> have an archive of the conversation.

Sounds like a good solution indeed, as I don't have Skype. I'll try to stick
around my box this week-end, let me know what the best times would be.

About the use of maskedarray: so far, no major complaints. It works great with
matplotlib, it's the base for TimeSeries, it's overall far easier to
subclass. Of course, parts could be ported to C for optimization, but that
would bring another set of predicaments.