[SciPy-user] static magnetic field, simulation ?

Stef Mientki s.mientki@ru...
Fri Dec 14 09:52:44 CST 2007

hello,

Does anyone knows an implementation of the calculation and vizialization
of a static magnetic field and the induced forces ?
I couldn't find anything in python on this subject,
and outside python there's also almost nothing to find.

Background, my son is doing a school project on magnetic levitation,
my knowledge about magnetic fields is too rusty,
and it would be a very nice example to put in PyLab Works ;-)

thanks,
Stef Mientki

Het UMC St Radboud staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.