[SciPy-user] Need very simple example showing how to return numpy array from C/C++ function

Fri Dec 28 13:06:24 CST 2007

> Thank you, that is beginning to make more sense to one inexperienced in
> wrapping.  There is one error that I haven't been able to work around.
>
> error: no match for 'operator[]' in 'result[0]'
>
> This comes from the memcpy line, I guess.  It looks like it is getting
> mixed up between the $1 and the $result.

This is strange... Is there more indications like the type of result ?

Do I need to apply this typemap to avoid this error or is it automatically
> applied because the type (double) is specified?

The fact that you have a compile error shows that it is applied ;)

Matthieu
--
French PhD student