[SciPy-user] end_date doesn't work in time series

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Fri Dec 28 13:08:30 CST 2007

Tim,

> According to the descriptions in the wiki
> (http://www.scipy.org/SciPyPackages/TimeSeries#head-352d5481446b38e165dff39
>93e39f49c0e902a91-2) one should be able to define a time series by giving
> start /and/ end date.

Well, sorry about that: I need to update the doc. Matt and I decided to get
rid of the end_date keyword, as it brings more problems than it solves.
Basically, you only need to provide a starting date, the end date will be
defined according to the size of the input data. So, your command:

> mydata_ts_hourly = TS.time_series(mydata, start_date=D_hr_start,
> end_date=None)

should in fact be

mydata_ts_hourly = TS.time_series(mydata, start_date=D_hr_start)