[SciPy-user] scipy.test segfaulting in Windows

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel corrada@cs.umass....
Sat Dec 29 19:26:14 CST 2007

The problem is related to the test_histogram tests in test_ndimage.py.
Commenting out the tests results in the test suite completing but two
failures occur later on (with no segfault) also related to nd_image:

generic filter 1
generic 1d filter 1

--
Andres Corrada-Emmanuel