[SciPy-user] RE : Re: QME-Dev wxSciPY workbench 0.0.9.24 released - updated and corrected for Python 2.4

Robert VERGNES robert.vergnes@yahoo...
Thu Feb 8 11:21:05 CST 2007

For ppc , i don't know. never try and i don't have a ppc. i can try on mac osXx86 only... next week I will make a test.

Vincent Nijs <v-nijs@kellogg.northwestern.edu> a écrit :  Has anyone been able to run workbench on a mac, os x 10.4 ppc, Python 2.4, wxPython 2.8. When I try to run it, it seems to start but then quits before anything appears on screen without any error messages.

Vincent