[SciPy-user] Transforming 1-d array to 2-d array

Rich Shepard rshepard@appl-ecosys....
Tue Feb 27 08:04:19 CST 2007

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Now I need a bit more guidance, to complete the symmetrical matrices.

   It occurred to me after I posted this message that I'm going along the
wrong path. I don't need a lower index, just the lower triangular half of
the array with zeros along the principal diagonal and the upper half. Then
I can add them (cell-wise, not matrix addition) and get the filled array I
need.

Rich