[SciPy-user] A NifTI-1 I/O library for Numpy wrapped through ctypes

Krish Subramaniam krish.subramaniam@gmail....
Tue Feb 27 11:23:17 CST 2007

Hello Folks

I am new here.

 Whipped up a quick tutorial "A NifTI-1 I/O library for Numpy wrapped
through ctypes" for beginners since I am not an advanced user myself.
I have to thank the Numpy developers for their wonderful job. This is
a write-up on how to get a library wrapped in ctypes and "translate"
the data to a Numpy N-D object. First ever draft.

Would it find a way into your wiki or something? so that people who
are in the same background as mine ( scientific, wrap an existing C
module, seriously contemplate using Scipy instead of Matlab) would
benefit. You can find it here :

http://krish.caltech.edu/niftiio.pdf

( Should I have mailed the devel list instead ? )

Regards
Krish Subramaniam

P.S ( I think my previous mail didn't get through. If this is the 2nd
mail you are receiving, please pardon )