[SciPy-user] Proper Use of NumPy's eig()

David Warde-Farley david.warde.farley@utoronto...
Tue Feb 27 14:37:31 CST 2007

Hah, it looks like 3 of us all jumped on the question at once. Sorry. :)

If you're really keen on having short names for things you could use

	from scipy.linalg import eig

or

	import scipy.linalg as L

in the latter case you'd use L.eig().  I personally don't like
cluttering up the namespace too much but I think that's my own
obsessive streak. :)

David