[SciPy-user] Any Books on SciPy?

Giorgio Luciano giorgio.luciano@chimica.unige...
Wed Feb 28 07:29:39 CST 2007

I'm setting up a new site about chemometrics hopefully (cross fingered),
it should be online on Thursday.
With other co-author we are also thinking about writing a "chapter of a
book"/article about how to use python/scipy to perform common
chemometric tasks.
Why dont' we all merge our knowledge in different field and try to have
something more "comprehensive" ?
prbably togheter we can succeed in seeing all in completion without all
rewriting twice same things
We will also be glade to give to scipy the functions to seem them included
if anyone interested just drop me a line
Giorgio