[SciPy-user] additional superpak problems

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 07:35:48 CST 2007

I use matplotlib.  No real problems there.  Just have
to remember to set it to interactive for certain
things.  I think you need to set mpl to use
TkAgg for interactive.  TKAgg can be invoked in the
interpreter by just importing matplotlib and executing
matplotlib.use("TKAgg").  I think if you use the wx
backend you have to have mpl synchronized with
wxPython.  Note: WXAgg does *not* work with
interactive.  I can't recall the problem exactly.
Otherwise I have mpl running fine.

-- Lou