[SciPy-user] Fast simple plotting

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Thu Jan 4 16:11:50 CST 2007

Check out PLplot at http://plplot.sourceforge.net/index.html. It is a
native C library with Python bindings. Dont' be put off by the rather
crappy graphical examples on the home page. I don't know how fast it
is but I'd say give it a try. It is a very active sourceforge project.

BTW, gnuplot can only plot data that is first written to disk (other
than that which it calculates itself) so it might be slower than you
would like.

Jerry