[SciPy-user] SciPy Data Analysis Workbench

Ewald Zietsman ewald.zietsman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:01:45 CST 2007

I will be interested in helping out with your project since I can benefit
greatly from such a program. I regularly need to edit files containing
experimental data (astronomical time series data).

I then have to fit various kinds of functions, remove points, calculate
periodograms, fit sine functions, subtract fitted functions from dataset,
add sets together etc. I have written some code to do some of this but I
have no expertise in the development of user interfaces and the like.

I also have to get publication quality plots ( which can be done easily
enough in Matplotlib)

-Ewald Zietsman