[SciPy-user] cblas_dtrsm not found

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:38:37 CST 2007

Eric Emsellem wrote:
> thanks for the quick reply.
>
> doing the nm I get:
>          U cblas_dtrsm
>
> and the python config: (not much seems to be found?)

Okay, then you should make a site.cfg file with the information to find and link
against your ATLAS libraries. If you have a relatively recent numpy, there
should be a site.cfg.example file with plenty of comments on how to fill it out.
Otherwise, you can get that file from here:

  http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk/site.cfg.example

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."