[SciPy-user] lowess in scipy?

Tom Denniston tom.denniston at alum.dartmouth.org
Mon Jan 22 20:48:22 CST 2007

Pierre,

Thanks for you answer.

It's a part of netlib I think.  The legal info from netlib is here:
http://netlib.bell-labs.com/netlib/research/boilerplate.gz

It seems to come with a BSD-like license from what I can tell.  They
only ask that you cite them as the source of the code.  I think it
would be great to get it into scipy.  Am I reading the legal notice
correctly?

--Tom