[SciPy-user] Installing scipy/numpy: getting worse.. and worse

Eric Emsellem emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Jan 24 03:42:50 CST 2007

Hi again

(sorry for the double emailing, indeed I was using reply all: bad habit)

Things are getting out hands now... I am not even getting numpy to work
anymore now even though I reinstalled Everything from scratch...
(getting undefined symbol: ATL_cGetNB). I'll try to solve all this on my
side not to continue the email spamming on the scipy list (with maybe
the help of Xavier who is in the same institute) and I'll report to the
list if relevant.

cheers and thanks for all the help

Eric

Eric Emsellem                             emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
                           Centre de Recherche Astrophysique de Lyon
9 av. Charles-Andre                        tel: +33 (0)4 78 86 83 84
69561 Saint-Genis Laval Cedex              fax: +33 (0)4 78 86 83 86
France                    http://www-obs.univ-lyon1.fr/eric.emsellem