[SciPy-user] SciPy '07 Conference?

David Goldsmith David.L.Goldsmith at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 25 14:53:23 CST 2007

If there's any chance the ball could get rolling sooner: our travel
budget is _very_ tight and, to the extent that the sooner one gets in
their request around here, the more likely there will be funds for it,
our travel approval this year is on a "first come, first served" basis.
FWIW,

DG

PS:  I could probably submit a request w/ estimated amounts and dates.