[SciPy-user] Fwd: SciPy (SVN) tries to use f95

Chris Fonnesbeck chris at trichech.us
Mon Jan 29 12:44:51 CST 2007

A bit more information: I am using the gfortran compiler from
hpc.sourceforge.net. I noticed an earlier thread complaining about wanting
to use f95 from Fink instead. Perhaps changes to address that problem caused
this to break? There appears to be no gfortran flag for --fcompiler, so I
dont know what to do.
Thanks