[SciPy-user] PLS from chemometrics.py (PyChem)

oliver.tomic at matforsk.no oliver.tomic at matforsk.no
Wed Jan 31 09:22:32 CST 2007

That's great news, Giorgio! I am really looking forward to have access to
more chemometric methods coded in python. I'd be glad if you could let me
know when your "translations" and those of Roger Jarvis (PyChem author?)
are ready. I'd be happy to contribute with testing and giving feedbacks
once you are ready.

Oliver