[SciPy-user] Release 0.6.1 of pyaudio, renamed pyaudiolab

Rob Hetland hetland at tamu.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:09:29 CST 2007

pyaudiolab works on Mac OS X, but the library needs to point to
libsndfile.dylab instead of libsndfile.so.1.

This seems to be hardwired in the setup, and I needed to change the
pysndfile.py in the actual python site-packages after the install.

Also, the example on the web page does not work exactly right.
setting frames to 1e4 does not work, as 1e4 is a float, not an int.
I think that it would make sense to coerce the frames input to an
integer before calling libsndfile.

Still, veryveryvery cool.

-Rob