[SciPy-user] something like GTS??

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Jan 31 22:22:49 CST 2007

Gennan Chen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there something like GTS (GNU Triangulated Surface Library:
> http://gts.sourceforge.net/)  in Scipy? I hate to cook my own for all
> those bookkeeping of vertices and surfaces. Any recommendation will be
> welcomed..

Not currently in scipy, no. At Enthought, we have written a library that does
much the same thing (Boolean operations on triangulated-surface-bounded volumes)
somewhat more robustly (in our experience). It is not, at the moment, open
source although we've talked about opening it. Offers to help develop and
maintain it would go a long way towards that end.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco