[SciPy-user] ndimage.convolve and NaN...

anirudh vij anirudhvij@gmail....
Mon Jul 2 07:47:53 CDT 2007

hi fred,
this is'nt a solution,but you might try replacing NaN by 0.That would ensure
that they have no effect on the surrounding pixels.
Edges work fine because of padding.
NaN's will always widen "holes".You might work around this,but there's no
solution.