[SciPy-user] calling scipy methods from fortran code...

fred fredmfp@gmail....
Mon Jul 2 12:13:47 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have browsed all my docs, but did not find anything relevant to my issue.

How can I call scipy methods from a fortran code ?
I want to call thereafter my fortran module in my python code.

The reason is that I have to call a lot of linalg.solve() inside loops, but:
- loops are "forbidden" in python code;
- I don't want to write a standalone fortran code to solve the matrices;
- I know a little about calling fortran module from python using f2py.
But if you have a better idea...

Any pointer, clue, docs are welcome.

TIA.

Cheers,