[SciPy-user] calling scipy methods from fortran code...

Gnata Xavier gnata@obs.univ-lyon1...
Mon Jul 2 12:39:58 CDT 2007

Hi,
"- loops are "forbidden" in python code; "
Well ok loop are slow in python but if each llinalg.solve() takes a
significant amount of time, you may just want to use a python loop.
Anyway, calling scipy methods from fortran looks funny because scipy is
based on fortran routines. Maybe you should have a direct look at lapack.

Xavier