[SciPy-user] Compile fails for r3123 on OS X 10.4 (Intel)

David M. Cooke cookedm@physics.mcmaster...
Tue Jul 3 18:36:37 CDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 01:14:12PM -0700, Barry Wark wrote:
> Yes, I'm using a clean checkout from SVN. Just to double check against
> your setup, I'm using fftw-3 installed via macports as my fftw library
>
> Barry

Still don't have your problem. Scipy is r3143, numpy is r3880. OS X
10.4.10 (Intel MacBook), Python 2.5 and 2.4. I'm using gfortran from
macports, but that shouldn't affect this.

One thing I can think of is checking your numpy install, as the
_fortranmodule.c is generated by f2py.

(in general, the latest svn scipy usually needs a recent svn numpy)