[SciPy-user] How to "move" data within an array

lorenzo bolla lbolla@gmail....
Wed Jul 4 04:33:29 CDT 2007

why not using a list of 1D arrays?
but why do you want to physically move your rows? you can simply use an
integer as a pointer to the row of the "current time": then you update this
integer every timestep (+1), taking its "modulo 5" to cycle through
the rows.

my two cents.
lorenzo.