[SciPy-user] BLAS, LAPACK, ATLAS libraries.

vincent vauchey v.vauchey@gmail....
Thu Jul 12 02:08:03 CDT 2007

Hello,

there are many time I obtain the same problem because fortran compiler used
was not the good, like you i tried to install lapack and other libraries,
but that failed. Now i used following line to install numpy ans scipy and on
many different computer with rh3, and i haven't problem.

"

python setup.py build build_ext -lg2c install

"

It is maybe useless, but try that.

Regards.

Vincent