[SciPy-user] (Mac) Close a plot window, crash IPython?

John Hunter jdh2358@gmail....
Fri Jul 13 15:10:35 CDT 2007

On 7/13/07, David Warde-Farley <david.warde.farley@utoronto.ca> wrote:

> It does seem as though the *exact* same bug was reported today on
> matplotlib-devel (what are the odds?), I shall checkout the svn
> version and see if that fixes it, and make them aware of the other WX-
> related bug as well.

I hope this does fix your problem, but the bug that was fixed was also
recently introduced (in a svn commit after the 0.90.1 release) so it
may not be your problem.  But if you can update from svn and see if
the problem is still there, that would be a great start.  See you on
the matplotlib-devel side :-)

JDH