[SciPy-user] [OT] advice about publishing a scientific software

massimo sandal massimo.sandal@unibo...
Tue Jul 17 07:11:33 CDT 2007

Robert Kern ha scritto:
> Indeed. To rephrase a little bit more clearly: "I would think that only the
> quality of the code at the time of submission of your paper would be important."
> I don't think reviewers will be going back through your SVN logs. Sharing code
> before publication is expected, I think. As Chris Lee suggests, though, you have
> to be very careful about keeping track of contributions, more so than with other
> open source projects.

Oh, ok. This makes me happier. Of course yes, every contributor should
give me name and address etc. for name in publication.

Thanks for your answers, they're clarifying a lot of things to me.

m.

--
Massimo Sandal
University of Bologna