[SciPy-user] (no subject)

BK lists@benair....
Mon Jul 23 03:36:01 CDT 2007

Thank you, that was a fast reply!

The file object is indeed kept open with your fix. However, the read
cursor is still at eof after calling array_import and not at the end of
the data array just read. I have to manually seek this position.
Considering I specify the number of lines to be read by array_import, is
it possible to leave the read position at the end of these lines?

Regards,
bene