[SciPy-user] download and install python with all modules

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Tue Jul 24 11:56:18 CDT 2007

Scipy does not depend on numeric.  You are better off installing numpy.

This is a platform specific question.  Have a look at
http://scipy.org/Installing_SciPy

If you just want a quick windows install this should do it:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/numpy/numpy-1.0.3.win32-py2.5.exe?download
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scipy/scipy-0.5.2.win32-py2.5.exe?download

But exactly what you mean by all modules is slightly vague.  You
probably also want IPython and Matplotlib at a minimum.